Table of Contents
The Muvipix.com Guide to Magix DVD Architect Studio 5.0|
Visit the Muvipix Store
Once you've finished editing your video masterpiece, you'll want to distribute it in the glossiest package available. Sony's powerful, yet surprisingly affordable DVD Architect Studio gives you the tools to create exciting and professional-looking DVDs and BluRay discs on your home computer.
The Muvipix.com Guide to Magix DVD Architect Studio 5.0 shows you how to use all the tools in the latest version of this richly-featured disc authoring program to make discs that look and act like their professionally-produced counterparts.
You'll learn how to:
- Build a DVD or BluRay disc from your video and media clips
- Personalize your disc menus with custom graphics and backgrounds
- Bring your disc menus to life with animation and music
- Build complex menu structures so that you can include alternate takes, outtakes and bonus features
- Add playlists, slideshows and compilations to your discs
- Create custom buttons and button highlights
- Create your own disc menu themes